Komunikasi | 5.8MB
OpenConnect is an SSL VPN client for Cisco AnyConnect and ocserv gateways.
- One-click connection (batch mode)
- Supports RSA SecurID and TOTP software tokens
- Keepalive feature to prevent unnecessary disconnections
- Compatible with ARMv7, x86, and MIPS devices
- No root required
- 100% open source (GPLv2+); 100% free; no ads
- Based on the popular OpenConnect Linux package
- An account on a suitable VPN server
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher (with working VpnService + tun infrastructure)
XDA thread and FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616121
Source code: https://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues, as they do not provide a suitable forum for support. Please post your question in the XDA thread, file a bug report in the Github project, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.