Komunikasi | 2.0MB
Call PopOut - a multitasking way to handle incoming calls while stay on your current apps.
- Call Popout Turns Incoming Calls into “Chat Heads” (Life Hacker)
- Use Call PopOut to make incoming calls less distracting on Android (CNET)
- Call PopOut for Android is like Facebook Chat Heads for phone calls (The Next Web)
- Handle Calls without Interruption with Call Popout (XDA Developer)
- Call Popout Shows Floating Popups For Calls Within Select Android Apps (AddictiveTips)
An incoming call sometime interrupt us while we are playing a game, reading Flipboard, surfing web. This nature of Android phone disturbs us and cost you time, concentration, feeling.
Call Popout is designed to fill the gap. It shows incoming calls as a small photo with caller name/number. You can touch on photo in order to response to the call (reject, accept, mute and hide, back to phone app, toggle speaker mode)
This app is best for:
- Playing games
- Reading news paper, book
- Surfing web
- Watching video (YouTube, TV shows)
- 3 operation mode: All apps, App list, off.
- Full call control: reject, accept, mute, toggle speaker, end call
- Customize head size, head alignment, silent on touch
- Light weight app (<500kb)
- All apps: shows Call Popout anytime.
- App List: shows Call Popout on a selected apps (recommended. Enable this mode and put your favorite games, reader apps, youtube, etc. into app list).
- Off: disables call popout
This app does not work on certain devices.
Confirmed working on
- Most of Samsung devices
- Most of HTC devices
- Most of Lenovo devices
- Most of Sony devices
- MIUI ROM: follow this guide -
- If this app does not work, please convert this app to system app in order to bypass telephony restriction.
Confirmed not working on
- Pantech Breakout
- Pantech Sky
- HTC One: answer calls does not work
Checkout complete list here:
Fill a report on working or not:
XDA discussion thread:
#call pop out, call popup, call head, small call, small head, smart call